Monday 14 October 2013

Lachido Free Online Dating Matching Tips.

Lachido Free Online Dating Matching Tips

Advice about your Lachido Profile is pretty simple.

Pictures. You need pictures.
If you haven't uploaded even one picture, I'm going to assume that there is something hideously wrong with your appearance or your personality and move on.
To help you understand, let's put this in a real world perspective.
If you walk up to me in a public place with a ski mask over your head, I'm going to think you are there to rob me and run away or beat the crap out of you.
Not really the way to pick up a date. Remove the ski mask and upload a picture.
Good pictures. Ok, so you've jumped the uploading hurdle of at least posting one picture to your Lachido profile.




Let see if we can improve on that. Do - Post one head shot and one full body shot. Not naked. It doesn't even need to be shirtless.
Fully clothed is fine and probably even preferable. If you want to take it a step further, do post a picture of you doing one of your favorite things.
For example, I've seen pictures of people hiking, fishing, riding a motorcycle and playing guitar.
A picture can say a lot about your personality and interests, really really fast. Don't - Don't post pictures of you with your naked or half naked children.
Please dress them first. Don't post pictures of you with your ex.
Don't post pictures of you pretending to do something you've never actually done. Don't post pictures of empty natural places. This last one might surprise you.
The picture might be beautiful and you are probably trying to say something like "I like long romantic walks."
But what I think, and maybe this is just me, is "This is where I dump my bodies." I'm sorry, maybe I'm just morbid, but this actually happened.
I saw picture of a long trail leading into the woods with no caption to explain why the picture was there and that was the first thing that came to mind.
Talk about yourself. I know we all hate trying to figure out how to put the sum total of our human condition into a nice neat little box.
It never really works, but you have to try. Something, anything, helps to convey who you are, what you want, and why I should spend my time on you.
If you're a boring person and what comes across is boring, that's ok. It's authentic and honest.
No matter what you write, as long as you aren't pretending, it's good because it's you. No one wants to get something other than what they are expecting.
Be real. What you say and how you say it, speaks volumes.
Spelling, grammar and punctuation count - at least it does if you want a girl with brains in her head that also knows how to write, spell and punctuate.
It is ok to end your profile with "if you have any questions, ask me". It is not ok for the entire profile to contain nothing but "ask me".
I don't want to waste my time asking you what you're into.
That is the point of the profile, to allow someone to determine if you have *anything* in common to start with.
If no one is bothering to "ask you", well, now you know why - tell us something, if we like it, we'll ask for more.
If you want to be found, you need to talk about yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment